Saturday 26 May 2012

Tangents a Plenty, Patience, Empty

What to do, what to write, what to think? The daily processes of a mind that thinks too much, searching for something good to think about.  The mind can remain so very sedated for such long periods of time that when ideas do come rushing in, it's hard to concentrate on a particular train of thought. Sometimes the stations packed but the train won't stop for the waiting crowds.  A writers dream you may think.

Well yes and no.

Having many projects on the go at the same time can spark periods of wonderful creativity, yet also distract and infuriate, when nothing seems to get completed. Thats where I am at the moment.  The villanelle has stalled, I have other poems I want to work on, other experiments I want to undertake, while continuing to write poems that have no associaton with this blog.  Certaintly a headfuck from time to time, yet also wonderful and exciting.

So where do I go from here?

Well for today at least, I've decided to post a couple of poems later tonight, which I hope fulfill some of the criterior from my last post, and just for the hell of it I thought I would finish this post with a simple haiku.

T.v Haiku

In the corner sits
the modern day window,
looking inwardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment